Relax • Recharge • Reward
We come to you with energising Events massage!
Event participants love to stop by for our corporate massage. Make sure to take us to your next forum, convention or seminar, and send your participants home fulfilled, won-over and revitalised!
Value your attendees and offer a therapeutic massage experience that releases physical, mental and emotional tension creating a happier, healthier and more productive event. Your event and business get the benefit of Events Massage, and you get to feel twice as good for supporting our community GiveBack program.
Our qualified practitioners come to you offering massages or Bowen Therapy treatments lasting from five to sixty minutes. Services are provided on massage chairs or on comfortable massage tables. Joining Hands offers a range of professional Events Massage packages tailored to meet the needs of your event.
Events massage ticks all the boxes.
- It gives your attendees the opportunity to work off the stress so that they stay receptive to the content of the event.
- It ensures that their memory of the event is not weighed down by stress or exhaustion.It provides an opportunity to engage the participants directly while the massages are underway, while they are enjoying themselves.
- It shows that you are a thoughtful and committed host.
- It gives the participant an opportunity to reflect on the day’s experiences in a pleasant context.
- It is a free valuable experience which will guarantee that the event has been worthwhile to attend.
- It allows the attendees to interact in a casual manner.
- And, importantly, it gives a range of activities which can form a uplifting and memorable part of an event program!
The best part? You sit back and let us do our work. Or even come sit down for a massage yourself!
Call the team on 0431 436 939 for more information and a personalised quotation, or contact us with the form below.
Why choose Joining Hands?
We GiveBack health and wellness to vulnerable young people in community.
For every 1 hour of Events Massage provided we GiveBack 1 health and wellness session to a homeless and vulnerable young person to aid in their healing and recovery from trauma and abuse.
Engaging services provided by Joining Hands means you have an amazing event and GiveBack to your community, meeting your Corporate Social Responsibility.