When: Monday 20 February (6.15pm – 8.45pm)
Where: 29 Halland Terrace, Camp Hill (upstairs)
Get ready to be moved and inspired in February when we will be joined by Leader with Soul Sophie Marsh!
Sophie Marsh is a dynamic mover, teacher, leader, healer, mother, and lover of life. She is the Australian Trainer for Nia Technique International, a holistic movement and lifestyle practice taught in over 50 countries. She stands for embodied Joy and her playfulness and passion are contagious! Sophie guides people back into the inner temple of their body, inspiring them to move out of habits and stuck ways of being and into the dance that accesses their divine magnificence. She connects people of all ages and backgrounds in her classes, playshops, retreats and trainings.
Sophie blends corporate experience in sales, business management and staff development with her desire to make a difference as a Leader with Soul. As a Nia Trainer she has been awarded for her contribution to transforming lives while pioneering and collaboratively building an Australia-wide community of conscious movers.
Topics we’ll touch on…
- Creating a Sacred Livelihood
- How to sense, choose and use Joy as your body’s way of saying “Oh Yes!” and “Hell no!”
- The paradox of desire and expectation and why today is a great day to D.I.E
- Overcoming Stuckness, Fear and the other F word
- Conscious collaboration and commUnity
Join us for this inspiring, educational and collaborative evening! Tickets include:
- Vegan treat from and herbal teas
- Sacred circles sharing intentions
- Joy-filled movement practise to bring us back into our bodies
- Inspiring music
- Networking with soul
- Small group business Masterminding
If you are a Joining Hands Ambassador your ticket is included as part of your membership. You still need to grab a ticket so we know your coming so make sure you enter the Ambassador code in the Promotional Code box.