When: Friday 30 June (11am to 2pm)
Where: Flex Hot Yoga at 174 Bennetts Rd, Norman Park QLD 4170
Lea is a social entrepreneur, financial adviser, yoga teacher and writer and runs a social enterprise called Wellthy which delivers The mindful wealth movement, a unique program designed to help women create “wellth” (wealth + wellbeing) in their lives. Her enterprise delivers financial wellbeing programs online and through face to face workshops and retreats here and in Bali and India.
Lea is passionate about helping women create a healthier relationship with money and to live happier and less stressful lives.
Lea believes the journey to total wellbeing starts by understanding ourselves: our personality and habits, as well as our goals, values and intentions and this is the approach she uses when teaching others about money.
In 2016, Lea’s unique approach saw her named the Money Management’s Young Achiever of the Year and made finalist in the AFA / TAL Female Excellence in Advice and IFA Innovator of the year awards. Lea’s work has also been featured in many publications, including The Sydney Morning Herald, Entrepreneur Magazine and The Age, and is a contributor to Wanderlust, OM Times and Financy.
Lea has decided to get personal and will share her individual journey as an entrepreneur and experiences and wisdom she’s learned in her own journey.
What Lea will share at Leaders of Soul:
• Dare to be different – Why do things the ‘normal’ way when you can do them ‘your’ way. Is it time to think outside the square?
• Dare to be you – Do you know who you are and what you really value? If not, you should! Why understanding yourself can be the key to nailing your unique selling proposition (USP) and aligning your life, passion and business.
• Dare to dream bigger than you imagine – Why the dreams you have may not be big enough and why pushing the limits of what you think is possible can pay off both personally and in business.
Join us for this inspiring, educational and collaborative gathering! Tickets include:
Sacred circles sharing intentions
• Joy-filled movement medicine to bring us back into our bodies
• Inspiring music
• Networking with soul
• Small group business Masterminding
• Parking onsite and nearby street parking
• Café next door!
• Please bring a plate of your fave food to share
** BYO fave cushion to sit on
Tickets are limited. ($1.39 booking fee applies).
If you are a Joining Hands Ambassador your ticket is included as part of your membership. You still need to grab a ticket so we know your coming so make sure you enter the Ambassador code in the Promotional Code box.